The Upper-Intermediate level brought right up-to-date, with new topics, new features, and a revised syllabus which all aid real progress.
* Vital core grammar consolidated and expanded in exploratory Language Focus sections.
* New texts from a variety of sources provide the rich vocabulary input that learners need at this level.
* New listening material exposes learners to wide-ranging examples of real spoken English.
* New sections, the Music of English and Spoken English, highlight stress and intonation patterns and focus on features of informal spoken English to help learners boost their command.
* Hot words and Hot verbs present and practise vital collocations.
* New topics with international appeal deal with up-to-date issues that will engage learners.