A brand-new edition of the best-selling course, maintaining the successful core content but updated and refreshed.
* Streamlined units, now at eight pages. They are easy to navigate, with clearly divided sections.
* Fresh modern design, with an emphasis on maximum clarity on the page.
* Every aspect of the previous edition has been reviewed. There are small changes to make activities run more smoothly, as well as major changes to text and topic.
* The clear, systematic, effective grammar syllabus has been retained, but has been modified where necessary for even greater clarity.
* Grammar Spots highlight key areas, getting students to analyse form and use.
* Up-to-date texts with global appeal reflect changing trends and the use of English worldwide.
* Challenging reading and listening texts from a variety of authentic sources develop comprehension skills and integrate speaking practice, usually personalised.
* Writing now has a separate section at the back of the book, with a fuller syllabus, providing models and follow-up activities.