Cambridge Preparation for the TOEFL® test Fourth edition helps students master the language skills they need to succeed on the new TOEFL® iBT Test and communicate effectively in an academic setting. Using an integrated skills approach that mirrors the structure of the TOEFL® iBT, this fully revised text is ideal for classroom use and self-study.
The book contains hundreds of skill-building exercises covering all the question types in the exam and four practice tests. A supporting skills section is provided to improve grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation and study skills.
The CD-ROM presents the book tests and three additional practice tests in an electronic format that simulates the online TOEFL® iBT test. The audio program available on audio CD or audio cassette contains conversations and lectures for all listening exercises and test questions.
* CD-ROM included with Student's Book prepares students for iBT TOEFL® test, which is administered exclusively online.
* Hundreds of skill-building exercises fully updated for the new exam, with frequent progress checks to help students succeed in an English-speaking academic environment.
* Seven complete TOEFL®-format tests on CD-ROM included with the Student's Book.
* A TOEFL®-format diagnostic test and three practice tests in Student's Book.
* Four section tests to check progress in Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing.
* Explanatory answer keys.
* Extensive listening program available on audio cassette or audio CD.
* A supporting skills section to help students improve their grammar, vocabulary, note-taking and pronunciation skills.
* Test-taking strategies.