The essential reference guide to writing effective business correspondence – now revised and updated.
All the information and examples you need for writing business correspondence for study purposes or for work. A practical approach that's ideal for class, the office, or at home.
How can it be used?
* Use it in class, at the office, or at home.
* Always keep it with you as your essential reference guide.
Who is it for?
* Anyone dealing with commercial correspondence from clerical to management level.
* Students taking Business English examinations, such as the LCCI English for Commerce and English for Business, the Cambridge BEC and CEIBT, and Pitman's English for Business Communications.
* Business studies teachers.
* Shows you how to handle enquiries, banking, insurance, personnel, and social correspondence.
* Improves your written style by explaining the language of business correspondence.
* Saves you time – find what you need to know immediately.
* hundreds of models for your own writing: emails, letters, faxes, memos, reports, CVs
* new for this edition: email correspondence, glossary of business terms, answers to exercises, and improved design