Penguin Student Editions are complete unabridged texts of Penguin Classics, Modern Classics and some more recent titles, packaged with reading help for the student in the form of:
- accessible yet authoritative introductions
- glossary of cultural references and unfamiliar words
- stimulating activities and discussion points, including activities needed to prepare for essays and examinations
- chapter-by-chapter summaries
- plot and character outlines
- chronology of the historical events of the time
- overview of the ways famous critics have read the books
A student-friendly approach to literature - the way students want to read.
Contains: The Umbrella Man; Dip in the Pool; The Butler; The Hitchhiker; Mr Botibol; My Lady Love, My Dove; The Way Up to Heaven; Parson`s Pleasure; The Sound Machine; The Wish.